Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shots from the shoot..."Label Girl"






Here Are two screen shots from the shoot. I haven't blogged in a while because I was focused 100% on this. It's my first solo main feature video and there were so many details to figure out. Shout out to Kurch (producer) and Adam Buncher(Director) ( http://www.adambuncher.com/ ) for taking this as seriously as I did. The work will speak for itself. As artists, we cannot control people's opinion or view of what we create. We can however be fully satisfied with our work. When that happens, it's time to hit the market....and that's what we're about to do homies and homettes...I guess it's all part of becoming dreams..




Shout out to my aeresouls DJ and Graf crew for helping me make that sight become a reality...Love you cats..


No comments:

Post a Comment